Boy oh Boy, are we BLESSED!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Here they go...
and the hands start flying as Court nearly choked on her cupcake...
Classic. Court's mouth still full of cupcake.
I love my mom and father in law's face!
"Uncle Mack" and Aunt Courtney so excited!
This is hilarious. My mom is looking at the cupcake like "hmmph...not what I thought"
but I promise she is SO excited! She couldn't be happier and of course Aunt Monk is excited to add another little boy to the gang. So is Uncle Wayne but he was at work so couldn't partake in the fun festivities. Boooo.
"Um, excuse me Mimi I need a bite too..."
Here's one VERY excited mama & daddy!
My shirt said "Keep Calm & Eat Cupcakes"
My friend Lisa [owner of The Frilly Frog] was on stand by the night before when we got the news. She was excited to use her new monogram machine to monogram the sweet gown I bought so we could also surprise them with the name.
Little guy has the same initials as his daddy - "JCM".
Will keep you in suspense and share all about his name tomorrow:)
Then I promise this "baby week" will be over and I'll chill out for a while!
Carter was even SO excited about his new baby boy cousin!
They are going to be the best of friends, I can see it now...
Mama, aka "Grammy", getting lots of practice with Maddox and Carter.
No experience with little boys and yet she looks like a natural!
Sweet cousins Maddox, Jackson, and Carter already showering us with gifts!
Then Maddox, scratching his head, decides to ask me a serious question while he is deep in thought.
Maddox: "Sanni, if your baby comes out and tries to beat me up, you gonna beat HIM up?"

Me: "Yes Maddox I guess I will have to give him a spanking.
You know he can't hurt my Maddox or Jack Jack {or Carter}!!!"

Maddox, with a huge sigh of relief: "....ok"

They think of some of the funniest things. Maddox let me know that while in the hospital I was going to have to get an "IB" and a bracelet [he's meaning "IV"]. Then he also let us know that when baby comes out, he's going to look just like him. They are so excited and it's going to be so fun for Carter to have a little "buddy" to stand up to Maddox and Jackson when they try to team up on him. They are going to be quite the crew, along with my best friend's two boys and countless other friend's little boys. Boys, boys, boys EVERYWHERE!

Again, BOY oh BOY are we all blessed.
So thankful that God has chose HIM, this precious baby boy, to be our son!
We couldn't be more grateful.

He is truly our gift.

Photobucket

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him"
Psalm 127:3 NLT

6 comments:

  1. loving all the baby posts! keep 'em coming :) such cute photos and so cute what your little nephew said...can't wait to hear the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I love how you told everyone that y'all were expecting a little boy!! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your bouncing baby boy! What a wonderful time in your lives. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! that is o so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So exciting! Congratulations! Adorable way to tell your family!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019