A new addition...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

After being married a little over a year and a half, we thought it was time...





to get a puppy! 

Here's our new little guy, Cash, named after "the man in black" Mr. Johnny Cash. {one of our favorite country music singers. Now all I need is a little female lab so I can name her June ! }

Ain't he cute? 

Cute and LAZY. He loves being right beside me on the couch. I never really had pets growing up, so I will admit - I'm spoiling him just a little bit. {ok maybe a lot}


We are keeping him inside just for now, but we know he will soon start chewing up everything in sight - hence the reason why Chad is working nonstop to get his new dog pen built outside. 

For now, he makes a great buddy to watch American Idol with at night. Well, then again, as you can see from the photo - pretty sure I'm the only one watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019