weekend shenanigans.

Thursday, October 18, 2018

just a quick recap of our jam packed weekend! 

first up, THIS:


Friday night we went to a tailgate party/gender reveal at our friend Maggie's house (Kathryn - shown standing beside me is having a BABY GIRL!!!! She already has a two year old son and we are so ecstatic for them) then we went to our high school homecoming game. Hence the green + white. 
GO HORNETS!



Saturday morning I took family pics and then our nephews came over to play THEN I got ready for a quick wedding! Chad has been MIA because opening weekend of rifle season. Lord help me.



such a gorgeous evening and such a gorgeous wedding!!!!




Emma (the younger sister of the bride Collyn) has modeled for me some and helped at Sugar over Summer and holiday breaks. She's awesome and I've known these girls for years (their mom was actually my third grade teacher!!)

my dress is by LaRoque (sold out at Sugar) and a lot of friends asked about the shoes. They're the Sam Edelman Yumi Mule that I have in two colors now because they're that good. Only found the silver HERE. I think I originally got them from Nordstrom Rack and there's lots of fun colors of this same style on there too !









Next up...our PINK-O-WEEN themed Wine Down Wednesday and a MUST SEE MOVIE you have to go see ASAP. Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019