weekend recap & more!

Monday, February 19, 2018

We had another chill February weekend. It was so rainy and dreary, we didn't do much of anything but watch movies, organize/clean out closet and hang out with fam & friends too! We watched Wonder not once, but twice, this weekend after seeing it in the theater and y'all it is so. good. I cried like a baby all over again!!!!! Every child should see this movie and every parent should see this movie. We loved. 

It was so rainy/dreary Saturday that we let Hank in some to play. 
The boys are still lovin' on him 24/7.


Chad was outside and rode by once on the BadBoy, the boys didn't know what to think because I think they assumed he was working when he was outside all day! HA


Cade was a good little helper when cleaning out my closet while Charlie napped, then we had friends come over to play and hang out Saturday night. He wrote down aaaall the things I needed to fix/change/clean. Quite comical. I soooo have a ways more to go! Always so much to do. My shoe fetish is getting a little OOC.


Speaking of OUT OF CONTROL, this kid. 

He's been potty training for a week now and doing SO WELL!!!!!!! So proud of him! I need to give a shout out to my mom who keeps him every day because she's been the real rockstar this time and I love when she sends me snaps like this throughout the day. We're all impressed with how quickly he picked it up and how well he's been doing. 


it's all so bittersweet because I can't believe how fast he's growing up...

This was before church Sunday! I think he had enough crayons .... 



after church we all met up at my mom's for lunch + to finally install her Amazon Echo + Firestick. We've loved ours and she loves using it at our house so it was all part of her Christmas!

These two = guilty faces.


rare family photo for this <> party of 4 who I love oh-so-much


Lastly, we received this FUN leopard top at Sugar today and I had zero models so had to take one for the team and try it on myself. Super soft and comfy, runs TTS if not generous. I'm an 8-10 and wearing the medium. Just a unique color combo and a great price at $29.99. Wear now with denim and later with shorts! 


Fierce Leopard Top  // Meredith Short

Also Target is having an extra 15% OFF today for President's Day and there's sooooo much cute stuff. Scouting new items for our new living room setup, which I'll share more about this week.


obsessing over that entire photo. 

HAPPY MONDAY!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019