the month of November.

Monday, November 28, 2016

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. 

Just fallen flat on my face, fallen into my bed harder than I ever have, and fallen more in love with a tiny little new human, better known as my niece. 

I think that's where we last left off. Macy arrived November 15th and then after that, my friends, it was all a blur. I had just finished up a long Holiday Open House weekend and after staying up all night waiting on Macy to arrive and never fully recooping from that, I went straight into SWOON! - a fun holiday fair/trunk show in Greenville, SC.

with bffs & Greenville gals, Beth & Vivian
 I talked Sugar 24/7 that Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Oh and I also ate a lot of sugar that Thursday, Friday and Saturday...


It was a fun three days, but the real fun came Saturday night when the hubs and friends Casey & Kenzie met me in Greenville where we went to see one of the greats. A bucket list must. THE Garth Brooks. Such an awesome show!!


After that we geared up for a short week of school for Cade (which he loved) along with my longest and biggest week of the entire year as far as my job goes. (read: Black Friday)

Oh and in between all that we snuggled more with Macy. I mean, can you even??


Then we had a slight nervous breakdown at Sugar right before Thanksgiving. HA! Retail life.


and I even went in to work later on Thanksgiving Day, but not before lots of pecan pie, dressing, and snuggles with these two turkeys.


We've had birthday party fun. Ate even more sweets (I think I've gained 15 pounds this month!)...


and had more snuggles with our new little love Macy.


So yep, that just about sums up the month as it comes to an end. I'm doing one more trunk show tomorrow night for Sugar then it's let the holiday fun begin. Family photos this week (the first professional photos we've done since Cade was nine months. Yes, that is sad), then Santa on Main, Christmas parades, friends Favorite Things dinner and more!

aaaaaand maybe I will even get my tree up! (*gasp* no it's not up...)

TIS THE SEASON!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019