WILW: leopard slide on sneakers

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lately I've been obsessed over any slide on sneakers after getting a basic black pair back in the Spring. Then I started craving a good leopard print one (because I am indeed a sucker for leopard print) and just look how these POP with practically any outfit...








See what I mean! 

So I caved last week when UGG had these on sale. I've only purchased UGG slippers but thought surely if they are UGG, they've got to be comfy!


I tried them on once they arrived Friday and while they are a bit more narrow (I have wide feet) they still seem comfy and I'm going to try to break them in. Natalie over at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers even blogged about the solid colors today and how comfy they were during a recent NYC trip. If you can wear them walking all around NYC, I'm sold.

Can't wait to incorporate into future outfits and the slip on sneaks is one easy (comfy) trend I am loving!

(all pics are via Pinterest, not my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019