:: five on friday ::

Friday, September 23, 2016



:: ONE ::

I should probably get up at 5am EVERY DAY. I swear I just couldn't sleep last night, thinking about what all I had to do to prep for my sister's baby shower and just so excited about the weekend ahead! We've been working around the house non stop this past week. Deep cleaning, working in the yard, and just party prep. I love throwing a good party and have dreamt of hosting my sister a baby shower in our new home since the time we moved in. Not even joking. This is a dream come true to help welcome our sweet Macy into this world and showering her with lots of PINK! How cute are these Best Wishes printables I purchased from Fine and Dandy Paperie?



:: TWO ::

 A great post on my Top 10 Fall 2016 Trends over on Sugar's blog. Our favorites in the shop right now and sneak peeks of what's to come, like these fabulous statement fur coats...


:: three :: 

I got my hair chopped. Well, I say chopped but it's not really that short. I could even go shorter next time because it feels so much better and is a refreshing change from the long locks I grew out all Summer!

photo from Snapchat : follow me @scsugar
:: four :: 

Like I said, we've worked our tails off to tidy up landscaping and prep the yard & house for the baby shower this weekend. I finally caved and purchased a "house divided" garden flag! You see what color mum I got to put under there though, right? ;) We're adding fresh mulch all around tomorrow to clean up the landscaping even more...


:: five :: 

Yesterday was the first day of Fall, but I have YET to purchase a pumpkin spice latte (gag! how can y'all do this in the South in 90 degree heat!? I'm going to need a rainy, dreary, first-chilly-morning to get me on board) and I have yet to decorate our house for Fall. I was waiting until after the baby shower this weekend, but this pic has me itching to pull out the pumpkins...



However you choose to celebrate the "first weekend of Fall", I hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019