cade meets blain

Thursday, May 28, 2015


and this is pretty much the look of terror. HA!


"What? You mean we get one of these too???"

Aren't they precious? Protective Big Brother Hayden is making sure Cade's doing it all right...


Cade held him for just a minute, seriously, then asked for someone to take him again.


He really was sweet, loving on him and kissed him on the head. This makes me even more excited about Cade getting his very OWN baby brother in just a few weeks. We can not wait!

and here's one more shot of sweet baby Blain, from the newborn pics I did Saturday.
Perfection.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sandi! He's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick but I can't take credit for that beautiful boy. He belongs to chads cousin Holly and husband Will John. We are due just 7 weeks apart, so yes our sweet boy Charlie is still {big} in my belly and I've got 6 more weeks to go. So ready now though after meeting sweet baby Blain and trust me, Cade is getting lots of practice! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019