the ghost.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

and no I'm not talking about a Halloween ghost. 

I'm talking about the Louis ghost chair...and oh yeah, it's less than a hundred bucks.

It's been popular and on-my-radar for a while now, but when I ran into it again styled perfectly over at Holy City Chic with the new Lulu & Georgia Charleston pillow, the feelings of need/want re-emerged.


seriously. how many ways can you style it?


You see, my plan for the new abode is a mix of modern + traditional. I'm all about mixing antiques with modern prints, fixtures, lighting, etc... so what better way to make a harmonious contrast (is that possible?) than to pair a ghost chair with my beloved antique secretary desk? 












See what I mean? I personally think it would be fabulous. Not to mention majorly kid friendly. I mean, Cade could smash play-doh on it and it may even survive in the McClain household. 

WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019