holiday retail craziness :: week two

Monday, November 19, 2018

finally finished decorating Sugar's windows on Monday (since everything had to be decorated by Holiday Open House this weekend and last Sunday having the stomach bug threw me off completely. I was way behind!)



but luckily we got it all done and on Thursday celebrated our niece Macy's second birthday!
Being the shoe-obsessed aunt that I am, of course I racked up on end of season deals for her from Nordstrom Rack. Die over anything with bows...


we just had a little family dinner and Uncle Chad missed it because he took off on his annual hunting trip to Alabama.



can't believe this baby is TWO!


Friday it was time for Holiday Open House in Uptown Greenwood, then the bi-annual Grape Stomp!

Loved wearing this comfy Tartan Dress from Sugar (of course) + Sam Edelman booties from Blossom.


loved seeing so many sweet friends stop by...



Then I felt like I was getting sick again, so tis the season for this...


and here we are the week of Thanksgiving: aka my biggest retail week of the year because of Black Friday + Small Business Saturday + Cyber Monday. 

It's already been a doozy and I'm working 23948293847 days in a row BUT beyond THANKFUL to take Thursday off to shut it all down and soak up a day with my boys + lots of turkey & dressing.


Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and if you're local make sure you stop by Sugar's Black Friday SALE 10-6pm. If you're not local, the Cyber Monday SALE begins Monday @ 8am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019