more soccer and such.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018


We just received the first shipment of Lilly Pulitzer RESORT and I'm loving this new gorgeous print "Garden Getaway". Shop new styles now at www.scsugar.com!


As a member of the "Church Choir", I snagged presale tickets Monday to see one of my all time favs, Eric Church!!! This will be the FIFTH time I've seen him in concert. I've been in the pit at Littlejohn in Clemson and Chad and I have also seen him when he first started at CMA Fest in Nashville. The most recent concert was three years ago at Bon Secours in Greenville (where he's coming again next April) and I was just twelve weeks prego with Charlie. If you haven't checked out his new album, Desperate Man, you need to. "Some of It" may just be my favorite...


Monday night I missed Cade's first playoff game since I was at the hospital snapping pics, but they WON so they played last night and WON AGAIN!!!!! This little "bad news bears" team came back with vengeance and WON THE PLAYOFFS. None of us could believe it and we were just so, so proud.


CHAMPS!!!


I can't even with this pic...



and just because this popped up on my Timehop today. SIX YEARS AGO baby Cade at the pumpkin patch vs. Cade last night. Oh my heart. Don't blink.


we try to eat as low carb during the week as possible and lately I've been making chicken parmesan + "zoodles" a TON. So good and so easy with the Shake & Bake Parmesan Chicken packs.


and this little fella came over this morning while his big sister + mama had a dermatologist appointment in Greenville. He just lights up every time he sees his Aunt Sanni!!!!!

Love him SO MUCH.



Praying for everyone along the Florida panhandle that's in the path of Hurricane Michael! 
It looks like it's coming straight up through Georgia and straight for our area. 
(we live in the lower part of the Upstate, closest to the Georgia line). 
It's raining already. Everyone stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019