ten year anniversary fun!

Friday, August 17, 2018

So last night after work we scooted up to Greenville to have dinner at Hall's Chophouse for our anniversary! I had only been to Hall's for a bridal brunch a few years ago and Chad has never been. We both love a good steak and were excited to try it. 


It's also Restaurant Week in Greenville so I had the three course for $45 (quite the deal). Chose a Caesar salad, 8 oz filet and had dessert. I also went for the wine pairing too. Chad got a bone in filet and loved his too. They brought us champs for our anniversary and chocolate cake at the end too. 

The service was impeccable and food was out of this world good. We will definitely be back again!


I wore Karlie's Magic Hour Dress because I was so hot from taking pics outside all day at Sugar. I quickly freshened up and threw this on with heels for a comfy outfit (...that I knew I could eat a lot in ;) 


We didn't do gifts because he recently needed a new lawnmower and well, welcome to adulthood. We both decided that was going to be our investment purchase + our new living room furniture we purchased earlier in the year. Also all of our fun little trips this year were more priceless than any gift we could buy each other!


the boys made us cards (along with the help of Grami) and picked us roses out of the yard!



my in-laws kept them for us to go to dinner and they also spent the night so when we got home we watched Amy Schumer "Leather Special" on Netflix -  LOL - what a date night! 

Cheers to 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019