more Summer shenanigans.

Saturday, July 14, 2018


AKA phone dump.

Lots more to document about our busy Summer! Let's back it up to June and then I'll go from there, bullet point style...


  • Chad went deep sea fishing with friends and they caught a ton of maxi, so I've had fun making mahi tacos this Summer because it's just fresh, easy and I love Mexican food ANY time.



  • We've taken the pontoon out several nights just for the boys to fish and they absolutely love it. One night we were cut short by a storm. Tis the season!


Add caption


  • We went to a wedding for a sweet friend who I use to page with for Senator Billy O'Dell back in college. We had so much fun working at the Statehouse and now we're back full circle with her mom being one of my sweetest customers and Kelli & new husband Quinn are actually working/living in Greenwood too.
I wore this Lilly Pulitzer Valli Shift to the wedding and it was such a comfy swing style!



they are HUGE Carolina fans, so Cocky made an appearance. Spurs up!




like I said, a true gamecock.



we go wayyyyy back. so much fun then and so much fun now!


  • the boys had a fun week at Main Street Methodist VBS! This is the church my sister and fam goes to and Courtney was sweet enough to kinda help with the boys and it was Charlie & Macy's first VBS experience. They had a blast!










  • random pic of my handsome baby boy at the lake one evening. had to post. those big blue eyes just get me every time.



  • random, but I also made this Squash, Mozzarella & Bacon Quiche with fresh squash out of my father in law's garden and it was SO GOOD!!!! We have definitely been loving all the Summer veggies...



  • right before Charlie's third birthday we took him to his first movie: Jurassic Park Fallen Kingdom (yes, who takes their two year olds to this movie? um, us). Y'all. He absolutely LOVED IT. He's not scared of a thing and he stayed awake for the entire movie. Cade always fell asleep when he was that age! Charlie left the movie theater saying "MAMA! DADDY! THAT WAS KEWWWWL" We hope to go see Hotel Transylvania 3 next week. I will forever miss the sweet baby days, but I'm so excited my boys are now older and can do more fun activities together (they're 3.5 years apart). 



  • Cade also enjoyed Abbeville High School's baseball camp earlier this week. Our friend Nick is the baseball coach and Cade is finally old enough to go! He had a BLAST and is so obsessed with baseball. 

  • Last weekend we had friends over and made smores around the fire pit behind our shop. The boys also loved.



  • SC's Festival of Discovery : a festival of bbq, blues and beer , rolled into Uptown Greenwood on Thursday and I've been eating aaall the things. BBQ tacos with "slawsa" (yes, it's a thing) is my favorite. There's so many fun events going on and you can not miss the food!!!!!!!



  • spent time with my new nephew yesterday, then we took the boys swimming at a neighbor's house last night. #welovesummer
can't believe he's two months already




Here's to more fun Summer shenanigans. I can't believe how fast it's flying by!!! We'll be registering Cade for FIRST GRADE soon. Aaaaahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019