// five on friday //

Friday, February 16, 2018

Linking up with Five on Friday!



// one // 

Y'all. Temps in the 70's today and Sugar is filling up with aaaall things Spring. I'm loving the blush colors and pastels. I went shopping at Blossom Shoes and came home with nothing but blush colors actually. Usually I'm a sucker for bright and fun (which I still am) but the blush tones have my heart right now.


Sweet Swiss Dot Top + Spring Distressed Shorts
(ps. the cute ones on the right are ON SALE!)


// two // 

Speaking of pink, Chad and the boys greeted me with pink napkin roses wrapped in camo duct tape. Wednesday night when I got home from work. So sweet. All I need. We grilled filets from Corley's and had their twice baked potatoes too. AMAZING meal that we couldn't have gotten at that price by going out. Love our tradition of eating in. We skip all the gifts and just do a good meal because what can I say, we are food people. Here's to many more years of pink napkin roses wrapped in camo duct tape...


// three // 

Hearts are full, but also heavy to hear of the tragedy in Parkland, Florida. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of the kind of world we live in now .... and worse, the kind of world our children will grow up in. It's like the norm now - school shootings - and something has GOT to be done. Enough is enough. Prayers for everyone in Parkland and prayers for a solution to prevent this nonsense from happening again. 


// four // 

All over the place on this Five on Friday, but to lighten the mood back up - I'll actually be returning to Florida in a few weeks to order Lilly Fall and did you seeeeee that Lilly launched swim again this season???? It's amaze. Love that they launched with a few of the big time fashion bloggers. Gal Meets Glam is my fav. I stalk their house renovation in Charleston like whoah. Check her out if you haven't yet!


// five // 

Again, warmer temps and lots of Spring goodies that you can wear now or wear later like this Aruba Maxi , which looks great with a denim jacket now! Easy to wear style + adjustable straps. I'm definitely packing this for an upcoming trip... #mamacaneatallthetacos in this one and no one will eh-vah know ;) 


Karlie Aruba Maxi Dress // Just Beachy Fedora

Oh and if you missed the big news this week, check out OUR NEW PUPPY HANK :)

Cheers to more sunny days ahead so we can play outside!!!! 
Happy Friday friends
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019