happy first birthday Macy!

Thursday, November 16, 2017

I meant to post this yesterday, but wanted to share a few pics from one of the BESTEST days of my life. One year ago today, when I had the honor of capturing aaaall the emotions as my sister became a mom and my brother-in-law became instantly wrapped around the tiniest little finger...

Just see for yourself :)






































and here's baby girl today...





With three precious nephews and two sweet boys of my own , this baby girl has been the most delightful splash of PINK sassy J O Y added in to our family. We've had so much fun spoiling her rotten (and teaching her all about trucks, tractors and trains...) ever since! 

Love her like my own and we are having so much fun watching her GROW.

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MACY JOY HITE!

party pics coming soon
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019