pickin' punkins.

Monday, October 16, 2017

This weekend was low key and I finally had a Saturday off! We started off watching the Tigers Friday night at a friend's house, then Saturday we hung out around the house, watched the Gamecocks WIN and then went to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos. We picked out the prettiest pumpkins at St Mark UMC in Greenwood...




cousin love...






their cute rompers are from The Frilly Frog in Greenwood!





they refuse to all look at the camera. seriously. haha








this is actually Macy's favorite face....bahahaha



It was a fun (hot!) time and I'm glad I took my big camera to snap a few pics. Apparently I was the only one wearing the right colors this weekend too ;) GO GAMECOCKS!


After the punkin' pickin', we went to "chop em up, eat em up" (in the words of my brother in law) for his birthday dinner! The boy's love watching them cook and we ate aaaaall the food, that's for sure. 

Sunday was church time and then we FINALLY cleaned our garage out + cleaned house. Productive weekends + fun weekends are my favorite. Now it's time for a BUSY week! 
More details coming up. It's going to be FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019