catching up...

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Whew.

We've been busy. I like staying busy doing fun things, but there comes a point when it's TOO busy and then I just get overwhelmed/frazzled.

For the past two weeks we've literally had something to do every single night with the exception of one. I'm sure most parents have crazy times at the end of the school year. Then you add wedding season into the mix. It's been a lot of "I Do's", Mother's Day fun (which I talked about here), Chad's birthday, finishing up t-ball, and more. Oh and were not done yet! HA

I'm going to try to highlight and recap some of the best just for the blog's sake (aka my scrapbook)! More to come, but here's a sneak peek...

Carter and Cade at their last t-ball game: 5.16.17


Mr. and Mrs. Chad Rickens! My beautiful former-Sug-employee, Bre, married the love of her life Chad last night in Liberty, SC. Beautiful wedding and a beautiful couple!!


and just for kicks, I saw this on Facebook and it made me chuckle. Charlie is still in diapers, but even when we have all three of our nephews over to spend the night or something...or on vacation...this is so true for a house full of FIVE BOYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019