// five on friday //

Friday, April 21, 2017


// one // 

NEW fun Summer styles are arriving daily at Sugar! I love this fun new dress by JoyJoy (less than $100!). Oh and the cute earrings are also available here for only $16! The wedges are from Blossom Shoes & Such last year, but she has lots of cute neutral wedges this year too.


// two // 

Cade is just in a church preschool three mornings a week, but they follow our regular school district's Spring break schedule and he's had a fun week so far!

Our cousins from Boone, NC had the same Spring break, so they came down to hang out and do a little shopping at Sugar too! While their mommy & Gigi shopped, they were in the back office just a planning ;) 


Yesterday I had the day off and we walked through town to the park and had a fun morning, then went to Anderson to make a Target run, etc... in the afternoon. 

We live in the small, small town of Due West, SC (in Abbeville county). It's known for Erskine College, the very first four-year church related college in South Carolina established in 1839! The campus is beautiful and there's a lot of small town charm here. My husband and I both went to the high school here, hence why we moved from living out in rural Abbeville county to "the big town of Due West" about two years ago so our boys would be closer! Not to mention closer to my job, friends, etc... 

Snapped this pic of the local hardware store yesterday. Have I mentioned how much I love Spring?


// three // 

Ok, so while at Target yesterday just to get a few toiletries I got sucked into buying more Cat & Jack styles for the boys. Y'all it is just SO CUTE (and great prices, of course with most styles just $5 each)

Got the Cat & Jack Pull On Chambray Shorts + cute orange tees, which I'm not seeing on the site but they had lots of fun tees that would pair back with these! They'd also look great with the white Prodoh Shirt Cade has and so many other cute polos too. A short you can dress up, yet make them think they're still in comfy play clothes = WINNING.


Cade also has this tee with the green pull on short for easy (cute) play clothes and preschool.


and I died over all the adorable baby girl stuff for my niece Macy.

I wanted to get her this Watermelon Bubble Swimsuit so bad, but my mom assured me Macy had enough swimsuits for this Summer (nonsense, you can NEVER have enough itty bitty baby swimsuits ;) 


and my mom got her this "Poolside" Floppy hat for by the pool this Summer (and it was ON SALE at our local Target for like $4, so check your local store before buying online HERE.



// four // 

After a wedding this Saturday, we're off to Charleston for a few days to see family (my mom was born and raised there until she was about 10!) and take the boys to do some fun things! Let me know if you have any "family-friendly" restaurants we must try and "must do" activities for the kids (besides the aquarium, because we'll definitely take them there. They are so excited!) I haven't been to Charleston in three years, so I know a lot more restaurants have opened and well, I've always got food on the brain. Excited for the boys to experience it for the first time!

photo via 
// five // 

Last, but not least, in case you missed our fun Easter weekend recap + you can check it out HERE, HERE and HERE



Can't believe Easter has now come and gone and now we look ahead at finishing up Cade's preschool year, fun weddings coming up, fun trips and SUH-MAH! So excited about warmer weather and Summer months. MY FAV!

2 comments:

  1. We live near Charleston. The downtown area is lovely to walk around in. There are a couple public parks/gardens and a city market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! We had such a fabulous time. Always a great time in Charleston!! xoxo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019