the month of birthdays

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Whew, we just pack em' all into one! Almost all...

March is a big month full of birthday fun. First up, my younger {half}brother turned 21 on March 6th! 2-1. I still can't believe it. You talk about watch a baby turn into a grown man. Lord, I remember carrying him around on my hip like it was yesterday. Now he's GROWN and selling real estate in Mt. Pleasant. He's also single ladies. Hit him up ;) 



My sis-in-law (Chad's sister) is a St. Patty's Day baby! Here's one of my all time favorite pics of her and Cade. Can't you tell they're both "McClains"!? We celebrated "Aunt Monk" with a fun GNO, dinner + mani/pedi night this past weekend...


Now on to HER babies...

Our twin nephews Maddox & Jackson turned 10 yesterday. TEN! Double digits. Holy cow.

If you've been following my blog for the past nine or so years, then you know I've basically been their personal photographer and have loved taking pics of these sweet boys from day one!


It is absolutely crazy how fast a decade flies by and that scares the bejeezus out of me when thinking about our own Cade and Charlie. I know I'll blink and Cade will be 10! 

M & J were the first ones to make us "Aunt Sanni and Uncle Chad" and we love them like our own...


They love playing ball and being outdoors. 100% all boy, lemmmme tell you. Love them so!


Next up, this one right here...

She's the glitz to my glam.


The peanut butter to my jelly.


the garnet to my black. 
(GO COCKS!)


Hand in hand. Sisters together. Besties forever. 
She turns 29 TODAY.
Happy birthday to our Aunt Coco!


Even though her bday is in April, it's coming up this weekend and we always celebrate her and Court together. Here's the soon-to-be-birthday girl and our niece Macy. I mean, could they be any cuter?


Looking forward to celebrating everyone this weekend!! We may be broke from buying bday gifts (HA!) but it's always a heck of a month and so much fun. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019