// five on friday //

Friday, February 17, 2017




// one //

Last weekend all I wanted to do is cuddle this little sack of sugar since we had been without him the entire weekend before at Disney, the longest I've ever left him. He's growing soooo fast and getting so big. Not too big to rock though. Saturday we had zero plans and it was wonderful. I literally hung out in an old t-shirt and watched him sleep, along with QT with Cade too. Love lazy days with my boys!


Sunday these two showed up to church dressed as twins (not planned!). This is what happens when their mamas shop at market together :) After church I took Cade to a bday party at Jumping Jax while Chad and Charlie had some quality time too :)


// two //


Valentine's Day rolled around on Tuesday and I pulled this sweater (from a line we carried at Sugar years ago) back out and layered it over this gingham blouse. Also, you probably can't tell but the amount of dry shampoo in this pic is alarming...


my sister posted sweet pic of my niece in her V-Day jammies I bought her. I love being able to buy some girly things now. Isn't she the cutest?


and here's my attempt at heart-shaped french toast for the boys breakfast that morning!


That evening we had steaks, mashed potatoes, asparagus and brussels sprouts (my first time cooking them and they were delish, but ugh they smelled up the whole house which I could not get use to! Eesh)

 // three // 

This photo I found from Home and Fabulous.  Love all of the PINK and seriously thinking about taking that color beyond just our dining room. At least bring in corals? blush colors? To contrast in our grey kitchen? Inspiration for sure and more pics to come.


// four // 

NEW Lilly Pulitzer Spring has landed at Sugar this week and it's aaaall about fun off the shoulder looks! This dress is one of my favs.


// five // 

In case you missed it, {almost} all of our Disney fun posted this week about Cade's First Flight, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios! One more post coming up about our breakfast at Ohana and pics from Coronado Springs. Then I promise I'm done! 


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019