:: birthday weekend ::

Monday, January 16, 2017


My birthday weekend was fun with family and friends and lots and lots of LAUGHS! First up, my husband just had to watch the Clemson parade and festivities on TV Saturday morning (the perks of living in the Upstate and being married to a Clemson fan). Then he snuck off to "take the trash off" and came home with a birthday cookie cake that looked like this...


I said, "Is this a prank?" and couldn't stop laughing. He said that was all they had. RIIIIGHT. Hardy har har...good one Chad. I suppose it's the thought that counts. Cade was sooo excited to give it to me!

Later that evening my mom came to keep the boys so Chad and I could head over to a fun oyster roast with friends, who host every year! I broke out a Lilly vest + this gingham button up + favorite skinnies and boots (from Blossom


some of the girls! 


they had a band, lots of oysters...chicken stew...and apps. Fun, food and friends. What more could you ask for?



Last night my sister invited us over for dinner (which my mom helped cook! HA) and it was delish. Love this embroidered print she got for me from TJ Maxx!


loved snuggling my Macy ...


we are basically BFFs.


Charlie would not be still long enough to pose for a pic, but my heart (and belly) was full and I'm just thankful for a relaxing weekend and being able to celebrate another year!!


Here's to a great week ahead. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I still can't believe I am a year older - I think I'll stop counting after this year right? HAHA

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday from a longtime reader! Can you share where that green piece is from in the background of the picture of Cade? I'm looking for something just like that for my tv. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! That piece was ordered through my friend Sarah, of Dwell Chic Interiors. I can't remember the company but I can find out from her ... we ordered it and it took about 6 months to get here because I was able to choose exactly which color. It's a great custom furniture company and one of my favorite pieces in our entire house. Definitely worth the wait and the price was reasonable as well. I'll find out for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019