:: weekend vibes / fall pics ::

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

We had another chill Fall weekend, which I am loving because I know how crazy the next two months will be! Soaking up every second with these two...


We moved some furniture to Sugar on Saturday and hung out with Court & Mack (who helped us move and get things organized at the store) and then I managed to snap a few pics of the boys somehow too at Mack's parents house. 

Charlie would hardly smile but I love love love this one. Oh and that combover!?? Trump got nothing on him...






GO COCKS!



On Sunday after church the boys hung out with Grami and Charles while I took maternity pics for Courtney (& Mack) as well as Christmas card pics for more friends. Yep, it's that time!


Seriously, the cutest. 

I can't wait to share more soon!

After pics I met mom and Charles at the park and we all had fun on the playground. The double slide was Cade's favorite , with Charlie in my lap. The weather was perfect and I'm glad we got so much done. Now to prep for Halloweeeeeeeen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019