:: weekend sneak peek ::

Monday, September 26, 2016



We had so much fun hosting a baby shower for my sister yesterday. I still can't believe my baby sister is having a BABY! It was a busy weekend and I have had aaaall the coffee and caffiene I think my body could take today. I am seriously exhausted from this month and so ready for October to try to relax , kick back, and soak in some quality time with my boys.

Can't wait to upload pics and do a shower recap soon + our garage makeover + master bedroom update. So much craziness this past month, but so much goodness!!!!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. seriously the best shower ever. loved all the new stuff you had added to your house since our last slumber party. :) you're always the best host/party thrower/event planner.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019