:: five on friday ::

Friday, September 30, 2016


It's Fridaaaay! This week flew by to me. 

:: one :: 

We're having some friends over to watch the Clemson game (note: I am not a Clemson fan, the hubs is) since it's ESPN Gameday and he's dying to have the men over at the new shop (since it's finally finished!!). I think I"ll whip up some of these Savory crackers for everyone because I made them over the Summer on the girls beach trip and we called them "crack crackers". Once you start eating them, you can't stop and they are the easiest things to make. Ever. 

You seriously just put saltine crackers in a huge ziplock bag, pour in some vegetable oil and this Savory packet. Let it sit in fridge overnight and somehow, like magic, the saltines take in all the yummy flavor and they end up not-oily, greasy at all. Just perfectly seasoned crackers. Magic, I tell you. Go grab you some now. They sell them at Main Street Market here in Greenwood, just two doors down from us at Sugar, but you can search their website here to find a local retailer near you!

:: two ::

OBSESSED with the new Southern Tide for Fall arriving at Sugar! It's Fall-ish, yet still girly fun preppy colors and easy to mix and match. Such a great popover to wear as is or layer under a navy vest, sweater and more...




:: three ::

I took the boys to Sky Top Orchard in Flat Rock, NC yesterday. It's an easy hour and forty five minute drive for us from Due West. I just had been away from them for just about every weekend in September with all these weddings and showers, etc... so I was craving some quality time and we had such a great day. Full recap on that next week!


:: four :: 


Finally started decorating the house for Fall now that it's almost October (where did September go? Seriously). I absolutely LOVE Lindsey's Fall home tour and new kitchen over at The White Buffalo Styling Co. A friend in Greenville told me about her because she said Lindsey lived near her and was even helping her design a few things in her home. Love her style!



:: five :: 

I'm just going to leave this here. Such a great reminder!!!


Happy Friday friends!

4 comments:

  1. I wish we had an apple orchard around where we live.. How much fun Happy Friday Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fun day, just next time we may wait even later because holy cow it did not feel like Fall! HA (*sigh* life in the South right?) I need to add your blog to my sidebar! xoxo Happy Friday!!

      Delete
  2. Comparison IS the thief of joy. Such a great reminder! I struggle with that one.

    GO LOUISVILLE GO! :) I didn't realize you were a house divided, too. Lucky US !! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUCKY is right (*cue eyeroll*) Now he is trying to dress the boys in orange. Maybe you will have a better chance with two girls! HAHA I'm outnumbered all the way around apparently...GO LOUISVILLE! ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019