megan & posey's wedding

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Chad Posey is one of my Chad's very best friends since 8th grade. Seriously nearly 20 years of friendship between these two. "Posey" as we refer to him, not to confuse the two Chad's, is one of the most down-to-Earth, sweetest, fixer-upper guys I know. He practically helped us "gut" my dad's house before we got married so we could live there for nearly eight years and just recently he built me a check out counter for the new Sugar location in just days. He is always there when we need him and we have had so much fun helping him plan and celebrate his special day! 

Megan went to school with us (several years younger) and is the perfect match for him. She made an absolutely beautiful bride and I know they will live a long life full of love, laughter, and lots of outdoors and camping :) 

fun at the rehearsal dinner. our hubs/boyfriends were all groomsmen



wedding fun. i decided to wear a BRIGHT neon yellow Lilly Pulitzer dress from last Summer (the Margo dress I believe...) and it was the perfect non-silk, easy-to-wear, comfy dress for the oh-so-hot and sweaty evening. Seriously. I don't know if I've ever sweat that much in my life. Poor guys in the three piece tuxes. Whew, Lort.

I also "baked" my face. Anyone else know what the blank I'm talking about? I didn't either until I watched a zillion YouTube makeup tutorials (*hand raised* guilty pleasure) so I tried it and my makeup legit stayed on all night through all the sweaty dancing. Amazed. Google: baking your face makeup tutorial. You're welcome.

pre-105 degree heat pic {+ aaaall my makeup & contouring} with my chunk monk...





with the fun groom. love us some Posey! ha!


the band was awesome, no matter the heat. it didn't keep us from dancing the night away and having SO MUCH FUN!


Cheers to Megan & Posey and the most fun {and HOT!} wedding of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019