WILW: the tegan sweater

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I don't always take a selfie...but when I do...

it's usually to tell friends how in love I am with one of our new sugar styles!

That's exactly what I did Sunday when I finally tried one of our Tegan Sweaters. We've had this style since Fall and in just about every color, from taupe to scarlet red. I decided since the cold weather wasn't going anywhere to order a restock and try olive & navy. Two classic colors that look great with dark denim now and then white later. {It's all about the "wear now/wear later"} 

It's SUPER soft, a true warm long sleeve, nice and flowy {It hides everything you want to hide and you can eat and drink all you want to in it. Yes, please and thank you}, machine washable...so yeah basically every mama's dream. They are $58 which is an average price for a GREAT, high quality sweater and I can tell you it's worth every penny. I literally sat there thinking "WHY do I not have one of these in every color??" I don't know what took me so long to try one, but I'm so glad I did. Definitely a new favorite that I'll be wearing lots as we sit here and patiently wait for Spring!


Shop the Tegan sweater now in olive and navy and the Raven Sweater is also a customer {and personal} favorite! Love a great solid sweater to accessorize and wear a million different ways.

Happy Hump Day and C'MON SPRING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019