my funny little valentines

Friday, February 12, 2016

How is it the middle of February already?

Yesterday I took these two to work with me for a little bit since my mom can't kick this awful sinus infection and needed to go back to the doctor, poor thing. (prayers for Grami!!)

I took Charlie's walker so he was content in that with his puffs for the majority of the time (except for when Cade tried to push him a million miles per hour around the store. Eesh)


I think the littlest loved being there the most...


and he has this thing now where he wants to take off his socks and shoes every time...and eat them!
#teethingprobs

those baby blues SLAY me. I could eat him up
This morning Cade was cleeearly excited about his V-Day prizes for his classmates (ha, he is not a morning person...just like me). I got the cute tags on sale weeks ago from Tiny Prints and we did pencils, bulldozer and tractor erasers (from Oriental Trading) and candy.


For the teachers I gave them some Bath & Body Works lotion and our new Oh Sugar! Nam's Bits cookies from Sugar. Adorable and so delish. Sweet treats all around!


Not sure our plans for the weekend. I doubt we will go out anywhere because we hate fighting crowds and would rather grill a big steak at home...however IF I were going out I would definitely wear this new Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Blouse in Flamingo Pink with black skinnies, black suede closed toe pumps and my fun Julie Brown glitter bow clutch.


Elsa tops are my fav. Even if you invest in one per season, they are worth every penny and a true work horse in your closet. They can be styled a million ways and always look effortlessly chic.

One last pic of me and my sweet Sydney, part time employee, that was posted on Uptown Greenwood's FB page. We had no idea they were coming in to take this pic but we do LOVE Uptown Greenwood and proud to be a merchant for nearly eight years. 


and I've been reppin' my "hearts" ensembles (from Sug of course) all week long :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019