what we've been up to...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

This is mainly a recap of Instagram pics, so sorry for the repeat! Trying to keep up with this crazy {fun} season in our lives and the kickoff to the holiday season...

Spending a lot of time here. Still getting settled. Still so much to do (as in, my desk is nowhere near organized and the back room is still a distaster)...but we are decorated for Christmas now. WHEW!

Check.



and it was sooooo fun to decorate new storefront windows. I love that they are smaller than our old windows (yet we have 3 instead of 2 now) = easier to decorate!

I've been working my tail off and I'm not going to lie...the long hours have sucked. I hate long days away from my boys but I will say that it makes me appreciate the time I DO have with them 100x more. 

I can't get enough of these smiles and Sunday snuggles!


Because I've been working so much lately, I've really tried to carve out some quality time.
One day Cade and I both had dentist appointments, then we had a lunch date at McAlisters, got his haircut, then spent a little time at Sugar. He loved all of the Christmas decor Uptown!

{sidenote: i am still in awe and denial that Thanksgiving/Black Friday is NEXT WEEK?!? }


Again, Sunday snuggles are the BEST. I never want to leave these sweet thangs. 
Charlie is growing SO FAST, it just pains me to be away from them during the day knowing I'm going to miss one of his "firsts". The "last" "first", if you know what I mean.

Some days I'd give nothing more than to be a stay-at-home mom, but I gotta work and I do enjoy my job. I try to keep a good balance between work + home. You have to or you'll go slap crazy!

My drive that keeps me working hard are this blue eyed boy and brown eyed boy right here...


and again, I do LOVE what I do. I sincerely love my super sweet customers...I love the girls I work with...I love Uptown Greenwood and the beauty and quaintness of a small, brick and mortar business amidst so many online and mega super stores. It brings joy to my heart and until the day that I lose that joy, I will continue to do what I love! Not for the $$ (because if anyone tells you that you can "get rich" in retail....um, they're lying) but because it's truly a PASSION and makes me so happy!!!

That, in itself, is such a huge blessing...so here's a few photos from our Holiday Open House weekend last weekend. So thankful for another great year and can't believe we are now in our busiest season of the year.


Woohoo! Let's do this!

More recaps to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019