:: three months ::

Sunday, October 4, 2015


This little booger is now 3 months old, as of Friday October 2nd!!


Weight: I'm guessing 15+ lbs // Height: 24.5 at 2 month appt
Size 6 month clothing // Size 3 diapers

  • So it's clear to see our little Charlie bug is GROWING LIKE A WEED. My word, does our boy love to eat and he is just growing too, too fast. 
  • He's eating about 4-6 oz during the day every 3-5 hours. At night he will take about 6-8 oz (we give him 8oz but he never seems to finish it all) with cereal but unfortunately he wakes up in the middle of the night to eat. I mean kid has yet to sleep through the night.
  • He loooooves to kick. When he's in the swing or bouncy or even on the activity mat...he kicks all. the. time. So much so that he even got blisters on his heels from kicking the plastic part at the end of the bouncy seat. Not even joking. Boy is strong as an ox.
  • He holds his head up so well. We even put him in the bouncy seat for the first time and he loved it, we just could hardly get those chunky thighs out. HAHA
  • Lots of other "firsts" for our boy this month. HE ROLLED OVER for the first time. Woohoo! He's done it once or twice since but then he rolls over and gets so mad because he doesn't know what to do with himself.
  • With that said, he hates being on his tummy.
  • He also had his first beach trip and experienced the ocean for the first time. Just like his older brother, he didn't so much love it that first dip!


  • We had sooo much fun at Harbor Island and I still need to post pics. Charlie did great (besides getting up every night), he napped on the beach as long as we had the white noise app on our phone beside him (high maintenance) We also had a portable fan hooked up and had a bouncy seat we took out there everyday. We stayed on the beach ALLLLL day under a tent, since our house wasn't oceanfront and we couldn't go back and forth. He was a trooper.


  • He also looooves to watch TV. I know that's awful, but whenever we have cartoons on for Cade ... Charlie will nearly break his neck to look if he's laying on his activity mat or in the bouncy. 
  • He doesn't so much love a paci. He takes it after a bottle to soothe him and get him to sleep but he doesn't take one near as much as Cade did.
  • He loves to "sing" when we sing to him. He will just coo and try so hard to sing with us
  • He still makes the FUNNIEST faces. OMG. They kill me. Last week he came to the new Sugar for the first time and this is his "Mama, whatchu mean you don't have my size up in here?" face! HA He's so serious...

  • He's still sleeping in our room since I have to get up so much at night with him. Working on that and hope to get him sleeping in his crib soon. Mama needs some SLEEP. Maybe when we start incorporating solids he will sleep better?

and just for kicks, everyone always says Charlie looks just like Chad.
Mmmm I knew from the day he was born it was like looking at my baby pictures and he also resembles my dad a lot (because yes, I look just like my daddy)
Here's the proof I needed right here. Double chin, rolls and all. 
He get it from his mama! :)


Love this chunky monk soooo much. I just can't wait to get home from work each day and get my hands on him. I kiss those sweet cheeks no lie a million times a week. There is something special about your first born, but my word there's also something special about your "baby" and "the last one". I am savoring every second as I know I will likely never get this time again. Hate to see him grow so fast, but excited about new adventures with him this Fall as he learns so much and starts sitting up!

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable & such a chunk - I love it! I can def see Chad in him but the side by side pic there's no denying he looks just like you! & if it makes you feel any better, at 6 1/2 months Jack was in 9 month clothes & now at 8 months he can wear some 9 month stuff still but, it is mostly 12 month clothes!! OMG big boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. can't believe he's already 3 months old!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019