// 39 weeks //

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Because I love a good comparison and I don't think I've done one this entire time...
Here I am 38.5 weeks with Cade and 38.5 weeks with Charlie!

Y'all. That's a whoooole lotta baby lovin'. 

Who wants to make bets on Charlie's weight? Leave comment below and hey, you never know I may have to send a "sweet surprise" to whoever is spot on :) Reminder: Cade weighed 8.9 lbs.

How Far Along: 39 weeks today and can not believe it. We are so close to meeting our new baby boy!!!

Size of baby: size of a watermelon (19-22 inches / 7 lbs ) um, I think he's going to be more than 7 lbs though

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm probably up to 35+ lbs. We will see at the dr. appointment today

Maternity Clothes:  all maternity, I'm legit rotating like two black dresses. It's ridiculous. I don't even want to wear my maternity shorts. They aren't even comfortable. Chad's big XL t-shirts and boxers is what I want to live in. SOOOO ready to get back into regular clothes!!!! Ugh, miss it so much.

Gender:  BOY! Jack Charles "Charlie" McClain

Movement: not near as much this week as I think he has ran out of room and definitely dropped. Hello pressure.

What I miss: sleeping on my back, my regular clothes, wine, and my rings (just took them off bc of swelling)

Cravings: I've been eating EVERYTHING this week. He has probably gained another two pounds because of it, I swear. Mama is hawngry.

Symptons: exhaustion. Oh my word I have been insanely tired this week and have just tried to rest as much as possible.

Best Moment this week: making a plan to meet our sweet boy. We know he will be here by this weekend, so we truly enjoyed finishing up last minute "nesting" around the house {eerrrrr, finally getting his car seat in the car} and enjoying our last weekend as a family of THREE. Crazy to think that after this week life will never be the same for us. It is still all very surreal but we could not be more excited to meet this sweet surprise of ours. God knew exactly what he was doing....sending us another precious boy....at just the right time. 

Asking for major prayers as Charlie makes his debut soon.
Not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous about labor {since I know what's coming! Eeek} and just pray, pray, pray that this time is much easier. All in God's hands.
Will let you know as soon as he's here!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! You look great, maybe he will come today! Hope everything goes well! LOVE the powder room by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be great! and charlie will be great! praying that everything goes smoothly and easily. you're ready. and you LOOK GREAT. i'm not just saying that b/c we're bff's. you seriously, look great. i hope if i ever get pregnant that I look that good. :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are precious!! I'm just going to guess 9.2 lbs ;) can't wait to see pictures of precious Charlie when he enters the world!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019