// five on friday: pregnancy edition //

Friday, May 29, 2015

// one // 

34 weeks. Whew, I'm feeling it. My app says baby boy is the size of a pineapple. Psssh, more like a basketball are ya kiddin' me? My poor UPS guy at the store really must not have noticed that I was pregnant until the other day when I guess I had on a really tight top or an outfit that made it VERY noticeable. His reaction "Oh GOD!" . Sure. Just what a woman wants to hear. The bump startled him I do believe. 


// two // 

So what has gotten me through this pregnancy? A must have last pregnancy and this one is BioOil. I swear my stomach is so much tighter/itchy this go around. My belly button popped early and it just feels like he is sitting way more "OUT" than Cade did. Therefore, to prevent stretch marks and keep the skin all nice and glowing (aka not itching! Which is driving me nuts!) I use BioOil religiously. I didn't have any stretch marks last time, so maybe it really does help, but I am just praying I get lucky again this time. 



// three // 

Maternity Under the Belly Shorts - Liz Lange for Target. I have white and denim, I almost bought the black but I'm really trying hard not to buy anything else for the rest of this pregnancy. I will say they definitely run true to size, if not a little big. I was surprised. However, the under the belly band is actually getting so snug and uncomfortable, I seriously may just be in dresses from here on out...but for shorts, these are super comfy and wash/wear well.



// four // 

I also have this cute little pj set packed for the hospital and want this print too. They are so insanely soft and will be perfect for the hospital and post-baby, especially if I nurse. Pregnant or not, go grab these for Summer because they. feel. amazing. Oh and only $19.99 for the set! 


// five // 

This makes it all the more real and exciting. All the aches, pains, and waddling will all be worth it when our precious boy is sleeping in this crib, in his sweet nursery. That is, of course, if Cade doesn't destroy it all before he gets here.


No, seriously Cade has helped (or tried to help, bless his heart) me so much in the nursery. So has his daddy! We are using Cade's crib and same rocker, but I did splurge on the new bedding above. I wanted a whole different look than Cade's nursery, but I resorted back to sticking with Serena & Lily bedding because I loved it so much when we used with Cade. I really had no idea if we would even have Charlie's nursery set up before he got here, but by the grace of God (and with the help of a lot of awesome friends/family) we've gotten a lot done recently. I hope to have even all the details finished before he arrives. Trust me I am in full nesting mode now. Can't wait to share it all with you soon! 

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019