what I'm loving lately...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

// one // 

My Dyson. I just bit the bullet and got a new one because the other I had for nearly 7 years and I just saw a special on HSN for the new lightweight MultiFloor and so far I love it. I have it in the silver. The attachments are so easy, it goes straight from my hardwood floors to my carpet with one push of a button and even Cade loved using it some last night. That child was vacuuming baseboards and the couch with attachments. Never too early to teach them right? He thought he was something else. I have one that I use at Sugar too. They're just the best on suction and easy to clean...even the filters...so it makes me feel better about what's going back into the air!





// two // 

Glo Minerals Protective Liquid Foundation Satin II.  I apply with their texture brush and ohmygah it's like a freakin magic wand.

From their website "Achieve smooth, buildable coverage with a satin finish with our leading liquid mineral foundation. As with all of our products, Protective Liquid Foundation - Satin II is talc-free, non-comedogenic and fortified with our exclusive antioxidant blend"

I love the ingredients (chocked full of vitamins and antioxidants), the coverage, and just overall the way it looks and feels. It's not as heavy nor pore clogging as the HD Makeup Forever liquid foundation I had been using, yet it still gives me the same coverage. I'll have to do a full post on all of the GloMinerals makeup products I use and also a new all natural skincare line I have been  using and loving for almost a year now. My face just feels like it can breathe and there's no harsh chemicals to harm me...or this baby growing inside of me! More on that later...

// three // 

BeMaternity by Ingrid & Isabel Seamless Black Leggings at Target.  . Great price point and a great legging. I can't do leggings that are too "cotton-y" if that makes sense. These are the perfect blend of stretch + cotton and they look and feel great! 


// four //

Voluspa Candles, especially in Macaron. Yum. I love burning these in the store and at home. Locally, here in Greenwood, you can find them at Blossom Shoes & Such


// five // 

Speaking of shoes, Sam Edelman's "Gigi" Leather sandal has been one of my all time favs for several years now and I've collected a couple different colors, from metallics to leopard print. I love the new pink tribal and feel like I will be living in these this Summer {errr...especially as my feet begin to swell. Yikes}


So that's just what I've been using or wearing on a weekly basis lately and I'll have to post more Summer favs and beach favs after our beach trip coming up soon! Oh and I've bought a few new items for Charlie, so I hope to do a post with my "new" newborn favorites too. Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019