weekend...finally.

Friday, April 17, 2015

It's FRIIIIIDAY. 

I feel like this has been the longest week, but such a busy week! I've been living off of adrenaline all week, working every day since Sunday even with an an event Tuesday night at the store and our 7th birthday celebration which started yesterday. Check out fun sales and new arrivals over on our website now!

So I thought I'd post about last weekend before we started this one! 

Here's my little helper last week while I did a Sugar photoshoot. He really does love the camera.
Future photog.

The hubs is bound and determined to give me something pretty to look at out of our kitchen bay window, so he planted some cheap azaleas I found at Home Depot and we're adding more hosta (and eventually more azaleas. I want tons!) too in order to make a little flower bed along the trees. Eventually years from now I guess the azaleas will just blend in with the natural tree line. I really hope they live! I love all the color.


We had a low key Saturday, getting more things done around the house (like taking all of our coats up to storage only for the temps to drop yesterday. WTheck?) then Saturday night it felt so amazing and I was glad to pull out Spring shoes! We went to a cookout/gender reveal for sweet friends...


They already have one precious daughter, then they learned they were having a BOY! Something in the water around here...it's the season for boys. Cade had his first date of many with the "future big sis". Isn't this the cutest?


Sunday morning it was time for church with this silly little goose.


I realize this will be his Spring "uniform" from here on out. Polo + seersucker. Yep.


My mom and her bf helped me so much at Sugar on Sunday, moving furniture and getting things cleaned and organized for the week. SUCH a blessing because a lot of times a whole house to kep tidy + a whole store to keep tidy can be way overwhelming when you're 28 weeks prego. Eeesh. Then we came back and they graciously helped me plant a few flowers for our back deck too (which we still need to stain but with all the rain, will we ever get to?)


Ready to get it stained, add our indoor/outdoor rug and bring over our new patio furniture that's been sitting in my mom's garage for months now. Dying to get that over here so our tiny little "outdoor oasis" will be somewhat complete. Got a feeling I'll be spending lots of time out here this Summer! 

So over this rain and ready for some SUNSHINE this weekend. Off to another fun day at Sugar...
Have a good one everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I spy your Lilly top in that photo and that’s my favorite pattern right now! I got it in a dress and shorts AND am still debating a shirt! I love your deck area – planting flowers on ours is on the to do list for very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019