all in a day's work

Friday, March 27, 2015

I've been so busy I haven't had time to recap from last week/weekend. Last Thursday one of my employees, Bre, and myself headed out super early to market so we could order Lilly Pulitzer Fall and a few other lines for the day.

Hello, AmericasMart. I feel like I should have a second home here. Seriously.


Also, it's not every day that you get to check-in and look up to SEE YOUR FACE. **insert emoji with hands covering his eyes** If you remember, my sis Courtney and I were just at market merely a few weeks ago and I remember them taking this pic of us at the fashion show. Never thought it would re-surface...especially on a huge banner behind the check-in counter. Oh geez. Fun stuff (and y'all know I was drinking water...yeah, my "complimentary beverage" right there)


Yet, we actually did decide to check out the next runway fashion show at 4pm this time too, because it featured Whitney Port. Raise your hand if you were a huge The Hills and The City fan. Oh long gone are the days of chillin on the couch for hours watching re-runs of those shows. My fav! 

Bre literally ran into Whitney in the bathroom and nearly freaked. She did a "trend report", then a fashion show of her own line - Whitney Eve. She is so down to earth and kept it real. Very inspiring to sit and listen to her. The girl has got it going on!



A few "sneak-peeks" of what's to come at Sugar this Summer and Fall. I was OBSESSED with these amazing coats. Everyone on Sugar's Instagram (follow us!) commented to order the black/taupe, which I did, but then I splurged and had to order myself the red and navy (my one "myself purchase" of the day). So chic and so Kate Middleton. I'd take either one. Can not wait to wear.


Karlie was cranking out awesome fun styles, as always. Everyone died over these {hilarious} chic tanks! All the rage to wear right now through Spring and Summer with shorts, then throw on under a flannel shirt this Fall.


I ordered these oversized, slouchy yet chic striped longer tunics because 1. I feel like I would absolutely LIVE in them for the next couple of months being pregnant. They're so versatile. From a swim coverup to a night out over white skinnies. Such a great price and must have basic!


Then maaaaaybe by the end of Summer I can be back into one of these bad boys. The rompers. were. amazing. We seriously ordered just about every print! Rompers, jumpsuits, and even maxis are still very much on trend. If you don't have any in your closet yet, YOU MUST invest this year. They're not going anywhere.


We didn't get home until nearly 10pm and it was a very, very long day. Everyone wonders why I come home so dazed and confused...

I mean, seriously. This is why.


How could you ever choose? 

Next up, more of what my silly Cade has been up to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019