// 25 weeks //

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I snapped this pic yesterday morning. Just when you think you can't see "the bump", oh look closely my friends.
There's no disguising it, not even when wearing black! Charlie boy is large and in charge...
and to think I still have 15 weeks to go. Um, yeah.


Ignore Cade in the background trying to put a Lilly top back on a hanger. Have mercy.

So yes, a little update...

How Far Along: 25 Weeks TODAY! 

Size of baby: size of a turnip (9 inches and weighing 1.7 lbs. Well except he's measuring almost two weeks ahead though sooooo...maybe not)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: jumped up to 14 lb at appt last week

Maternity Clothes:  yes and no, still a mix but maternity pants for SURE (unless they're my regular ol' pjs and sweats of course)

Gender:  BOY! Jack Charles "Charlie" McClain

Movement: This baby is a freakin acrobat. I just thought Cade did flips in my belly. Oh my word, it is constant. If this is a glimpse of what's to come, we. are. in for it. 

What I miss: I do miss having more than 3-4 options for pants (therefore I'm ready for warmer temps so I can just wear dresses non stop) and I miss being able to drink as much caffeine as I want. I didn't realize how much I drank, until I had it cut down to one per day (and confession: sometimes I do 1 1/2. Ok sometimes 2. But that's it, swear....[now you know why this baby is going nuts in my belly right?]

Cravings: still craving Mexican, Chick fil A Chicken Salad Sandwiches, lemonade now that there's warmer temps, Snickers Eggs now that it's Easter, and still craving salads big time.

Symptons: just feel like he is on my bladder big time lately. I am in the bathroom NON STOP. Night time I can hardly sleep well because I'm back and forth to the bathroom. Trying to limit my water after I get home from work, but then again I'm so thirsty!!! 

Best Moment this week: finally making progress in the nursery. I went through several boxes of baby stuff and it seriously made it sooooo real. Bottles are now in kitchen, to see how many we have/will need, and I went through a box I had saved with lots of Cade's precious monogrammed bubbles and that just made me even more excited. I can't wait to see another one of our sweet boy's in those precious little cotton bubbles and jon jons. Ready to get the nursery items moved over here from my mom's and make it feel even more real! Nesting phase is here. Let's do this.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019