lately.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

This past week went by super fast I feel like. Almost so fast, that I feel like it was a blur. I've been super tired and think the baby is having a growth spurt because helloooo baby bump. Seriously when I get home from work, I cook dinner and we eat then I hit the couch and sometimes don't get back up until it's time to get ready for bed. Some nights I even fall asleep on the couch and take a nap. AT 7PM AT NIGHT! Like, what the world. We've been into American Idol, I'm hooked on NCIS now thanks to Chad, and Cade keeps us entertained nightly for sure. Thankful Chad has been the "bath giver" this past week and helps me out so much, along with our parents, because it has been a true struggle all of the sudden. I'm hoping this little "spurt" won't last long and I get some energy back asap!

This is what I call life with Cade.

You ask him what he wants for his upcoming birthday and all he says is nerf gun. Um, how bout NO!

(those squishy little feet in those pjs though....aaah, the best)


As for house news, we did get by there some this week. They poured the concrete which was exciting but the downside was that neither Chad or I could get off work in time to get by and put our handprints in it, so our name and date scratched in last minute will have to do. Aaaah, such is life. I'll have to do an update because as you can see in addition to the concrete, we've got porch railing and shutters (which are being painted). Lots of excitement and details to be finished so we can possibly begin moving stuff in next weekend. YES, next weekend!  


Another big thing this week was on Monday my Camry almost blew up. Ok, exaggerating a little but when it starts smoking in the Zaxby's line, causing this hungry pregnant mama to scurry over to the Toyota dealership next door as quickly as possible....it must be bad. Yep, I literally wanted to throw up when I wrote out that check Wednesday. Um yesh, it needed a LOT of work, busted water pump (?? what the heck) being one thing... but I chose to look on the bright side. I am thankful it didn't leave me stranded on the side of the road, thankful it runs like new again, and thankful the temp gage read 64 degrees Wednesday! Seriously it was a gorgeous week until the rain yesterday.


I got lots of packing done on my day off yesterday and then we finally went to see American Sniper with friends. Oh em gee. If you haven't seen it, GO! Just incredible. Bradley Cooper did one hell of a job portraying the incredible Chris Kyle. You could have heard a pin drop when it was over! Wow. God. bless. our. troops.


So that was our week, now here's to hoping this week brings good news about a move in date and more energy on my end. Yes, please!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for house progress!! Take it easy though & try to rest as much as possible! You're body (& baby boy) are telling you you need it! We went to see American Sniper last night & loved it!! Great movie!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019