// five on friday //

Friday, November 21, 2014


// one // 

I love this. Need in my life...because I can never have enough coffee mugs.


// two // 

I will admit, after I decorate Sugar for Christmas I get a little burned out. Everyone is now putting up their Christmas trees in their homes before Thanksgiving and I'm still getting Sugar's decorations just perfect! Whew. Our house is also so disheveled now, boxes everywhere as we purge and pack but we will be putting up a tree and stockings of course, if nothing else. Chad is going to get us a real tree (we hope...eventually) again for this year because our old tree in the barn is ruined. I will be buying new for the new house next year and trust me, THAT is when I will be beyond excited and eager to decorate. I have been buying new Christmas decor for probably two years now taking advantage of "after Christmas sales" so next year, oh, I will be ready. Love this tree.


// three // 

Tis the season for red pants and sparkly shoes. YES!




// four // 

I came across this recipe on Pinterest last night and oh. my. word. I must try this Pumpkin Pecan Brie asap. I think it would be the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer, don't you?


// five // 

This stopped me in my tracks. God tends to do that to me often, as I like to be in control...and He always reminds me exactly WHO is in control. Great reminder for everyone!

Let go and let God.

2 comments:

  1. Found your cute blog on the Link up!!! Love red pants and that Christmas tree is to die for :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping over! I'll be sure to follow too. Cute blog and your little princess is PRECIOUS!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019