catching up...

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Finally got a few photos off my phone. This is what I've been up to lately...
 
Unpacking major boxes at Sugar (then taking them home and doing some major packing at home. Yay! Getting prepared). We seriously have the racks FULL at the store and waiting for everyone to come do a little Christmas shopping. So many cute things this season!
 
 
Capturing rare moments like this one of sweet cousins. This was just a few brief minutes that they sat still after running around like crazy in the living room shooting Nerf guns like it was WWIII. Life with boys!

 
I finally finished painting Cade's bed for his new room. Now on to the dresser. Eeeek. This was the antique bed I found at my papa's house. I will have to find the exact type of paint I used from Benjamin Moore because it was the bomb.com. Specifically made for cabinets and furniture. No acrylic coat needed at the end. The color is Hale Navy.

 
Have had fun hanging out with this silly fella. He is such a hoot these days!
His personality is off the chain.

 
It's kinda blurry but his Mimi sent me this picture yesterday of him holding Maddox's new puppy.
I guess this was his "Mama can I have one face?" How could you resist that sweet smile?

 
He makes the best "date" when daddy is in the woods hunting, like this past Saturday. We love the Mexican restaurant in Iva. Seriously the best. They are always so nice to Cade, I think he thinks they're all BFF. As much as we go, maybe they are.

 
So we've just been enjoying this gorgeous (yet super chilly) Fall season and gearing up for the Christmas season ahead. I just can't fathom how quickly it's flying by! I'm going to turn around and it will be time for Cade's THIRD birthday. Stop it. Seriously?

3 comments:

  1. Eek! Can't wait to see Cade's bed & dresser!! I'm hoping the weather stays descent enough this Sunday for Matt to finish Jack's dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So exciting! I just saw your post today too and you look great mama!!!! Not too much longer now....aaaaaah :)

      Delete
  2. Your little mini is adorable!!! Can't wait to see all the new clothes :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019