WILW: West Elm Favorites

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

West Elm has been one of my favorites for a while now. While I love to shop Pottery Barn, Ballard, etc.. for more traditional styles, I do love mixing in West Elm pieces which always have clean lines and a nod to modern.
 
Lucky for us, they're running several great sales this week. I picked up a new duvet cover, because we desperately need a new one for the new house. Can't beat these prices! 
 
Dotted Stripe Duvet Cover // Stone|Peridot // $12.99-$69.99
 
 
The duvet cover is going to go great with these adorable Pottery Barn
 shams I already have to give it more color...

 
Also I am OBSESSED with these. Need to go back and order asap. Great gifts!
 
Pear Salt + Pepper Shakers // Bronze // $15
 
 
 
and these adorable bowls.
 
Pad Printed Bowls // Ikat // $6
 
 
The pendant I purchased for Cade's new big boy room is on sale again too. Also available in clear glass, which I've been seeing everywhere. They are great!
 
Globe Pendant - Milk Finish // starting at $79
 
 
I also love the Round Capiz Chandelier in Gold. Gorgeous in a dark, moody dining room!
 
Round Capiz Chandelier // Gold // $279
 
 
and would love to have room to use this in the new house too...

Key Wool Dhurrie - Pear // on sale for $159.99 for 5x8
 
 
Oh and more fun Christmas gifts!
 
 Smoke Meat Every Day Apron // on sale for $14.99 // must get for the hubs

 
Who's already thinking that far ahead? Any very early Christmas shoppers?
Sorry, I'm awful I know but I can't help it since I work in retail!!! I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019