Target does it again.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bloggers are buzzing about Target's new Threshold collection for Fall/Winter 2014. I've loved seeing everyone's posts and I've rounded up my own wish list!

One of my favorite Target Threshold items is the bar cart I snagged in March for only $64 bucks. Read about that here. They've brought it back this year in an even more glam GOLD. Be still my heart. (I'm going to have to spray paint mine) I already have a space picked out at the new house for mine and can't wait to glam it up for future parties.


Continuing with the new 2014 Threshold collection...first up on my wish list, the NEW Gold Task Lamp is definitely going on my desk in our bedroom. Oh my, perfection and less than $50 bucks.


Also MUST have the new Wooden Centerpiece Tray for our future foyer table. At $19.99, it's a heck of a lot cheaper than the Giant Clam Tray I wanted from Ballard.


Also, I'm a basket case. No really, obsessed with baskets. I have them everywhere.
Love the new Braided Baskets with Handles at a great price of $14.99!


Need for our new bedding we plan to use in the new house.


 $13.98? Seriously? Sold.


What's your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019