let the fun continue.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

So this past weekend Beth and I headed to NMB to celebrate the birthdays of two fabulous gals!! The big 3-0 for both. One was Cameron, one of my sorority sisters...college roomies...bff...and pretty much like another sister. Because we've been so close for over a decade now, she was obviously close to one of my other besties, Beth, and we've all been friends (and had too many fun memories to count) for what seems like so long. These are just a few pics from our 20s and I can't wait to make more memories in our 30s! 


The other birthday gal was Heather. Meet Heather's new precious angel, Charlee.
Pure sweetness right here y'all. Even if she IS wearing Clemson orange...


Here's me and Beth with the birthday girls! So I met Heather through Cameron. They've known each other since high school. Ok, maybe longer. But you see how this works? Two besties meet two more besties and now we're all besties. Kapeeesh? 

See, we even dress alike/color coordinate we're so much alike. It's truly a tad bit scary. 


I have to pause my birthday party recap by sharing this pic I got via text message from my sis-in-law (Chad took Cade over there to watch all the football games). Have. you. ever? 
Baby snipers. 

I can't.


Back to the party. Their cake...and cupcakes...and food...and everything...perfection!


We had such a fun time even if it was a super quick trip. Wish we could have stayed longer but of course, I would drop everything to drive a total of 8+ hours 24ish hours for these gals.
Duh. Life is short. That's what we do.


So back to work on Monday I go and this is what was waiting for me. 
It was a three (or four) cups of coffee kind of day!


Today marked the first day of Autumn and it was time to bust out the boots. 
Sunshine. Cool, crisp air. Layers. Monograms. Leopard booties.
Yes friends, all of my favorite things.


Oh and speaking of favorites... a new iPhone 6, hence this amazing photo. The camera is indeed legit.
If you are a friend of mine then you have praise hands up right now just like me bc Lord knows I needed a new phone. I shot myself in the foot when I tried to be a rebel by never downloading the IOS 7. Ummm never again. 
Lesson learned.

Ok, continuing on this crazy busy month that I am absolutely loving so far...if you're local be sure to come to our Stella & Dot Trunk Show tomorrow at Sugar 3-7pm. It's going to be SO much fun!


See you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019