// five on friday //

Friday, September 19, 2014

// one // 

LC got married!! How gorg. Can't believe how far she has come from years ago watching her as a teenager on Laguna Beach. Also on a rainy day, I could sit and watch The Hills re-runs all day. Love her.


// two // 

This kitchen. Just heavenly.


// three // 

Guilty for buying the new BH&G Christmas Special Edition this week. However, you won't find me decorating any time soon, no worries (well not at home at least). I was just talking to an ad rep yesterday about how it saddens us so much that Halloween and Thanksgiving can sometimes be "rushed over" and it's "HalloThanksMas" all in one. Hope people will cool it on the actually shopping on Thanksgiving Day this year and take time for truly enjoy each holiday and time with family. We live in such a rushed society. I'm so guilty and things are sure to get crazy in the months ahead, BUT I'm going to try so hard to make it a priority to slow things down for the holiday season. So excited, love love love this time of year...



// four //

This simple tee. Must have. Old Navy guys, Old Navy. 


// five // 

Any time I second guess myself about decisions at the new house...or Sug...or anywhere, I have to revert back to this quote. So good. I have ALWAYS been a firm believer in "going with your gut" and trusting your instincts. It hasn't failed me yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019