// our weekend //

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Whew. Is it really only Tuesday? I'm tired already.

My sweet, almost-full-time employee went back to Clemson for her Masters so I've been by myself since last Tuesday. I knew it wouldn't be too bad and I was ready to get back in the grind. However, what I did not know is that all my new Fall shipments would come at once and it would be mass chaos. Gotta love retail!! Wouldn't have it any other way. The new Fall styles are ah-mazing.

On Saturday morning I took Cade to get a haircut, FINALLY. I've been trying to get him one for weeks and was a slacker mom. His hair was just too much - too hot. He looks SO much more grown now that he has this "big boy haircut".


After a fun morning of haircuts and grocery shopping, we headed over to Aunt Monk and Uncle Wayne's pool and I guess this big boy haircut was just the "push" he needed to finally jump into the pool by himself!
We've been trying to get him to do this all Summer. Brave boy...


Then he started swimming all around the pool, when all Summer he hasn't even really left the steps. 
THEN, he even went so far to jump off the diving board. We couldn't believe our eyes.
Thank you Aunt Monk for the swimming lessons, we owe you :)


On the way to church Sunday he wanted to wear his "big boy bookbag" (actually just his Columbia diaper bag that's a bookbag and the best diaper bag ever for toddlers). Can you even handle how grown he is???


I also can't even handle our silly Sunday selfies. Dying.
I tried to make a fish face but I was laughing so hard, I couldn't pull myself together...
Cade's got it down pat.


Sunday evening I did our gameday photoshoot at my old high school football stadium. It was a fun time!
Shop the styles at www.scsugar.com. Lots more on the way! 


Back to work for now...there's another box of Lauren James cuteness to be opened! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019