// five on friday //

Friday, August 29, 2014

// one // 

Some days ya just wanna feel super preppy chic. This look = so maj.


// two // 

Then some days I feel like rockin out fringe boots and camo. Dying. That's the beauty of fashion. Some days you can be Jackie O and some days you can be Janis Joplin. It's all depends on your mood!


// three // 

So in love with this. Every bit. I can not wait to have our big french doors installed in our future living room. I think they were delivering them today. Praise!! Let the light in...


 
// four // 

We also met with cabinet guy about our entertainment center he's building. All white, but I'm seriously thinking of doing a dark contrast on the shelving...


// five // 

Saw this on Pinterest this week and oh my word, if this isn't the truth!!

 
Happy Labor Day weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019