// five on friday //

Friday, August 22, 2014

Whew, what a week! Hence the reason I'm just now blogging and it's Friiiiiiday. A little catch up, shall we...

// one // 

Last weekend we celebrated our sixth anniversary. Still surreal. We decided to keep it low key since we are saving up for our new appliances purchase in the next few weeks (woohoo happy six years to us, right?) so ribeyes on the grill, baked potatoes, and salad it was. Delish. My mom kept Cade for the night so it was so nice to watch a movie in peace. Something we haven't done in a loooong time. RedBox didn't have a ton of options, so I had to go with Liam Neeson's Non-Stop. Y'all know I love a good Liam movie. Of course it was great...
 // two // 

I've also been obsessed with HGTV's new show "Fixer Upper". So funny because when I mentioned it yesterday to my mother-in-law, she said "Oh my gah, me too!" It is seriously a far-fetched dream for me to do something like this one day. I absolutely love how they restore nearly condemned houses to absolutely amazing homes, preserving their natural beauty. They are talented like whoah. 








// three //

Chi Shine Infusion. Spray it on before you use your straightener, spray it on to set as hairspray. It smells divine!!! So lightweight. New fav.




// four //

Lots of awesome progress this week. Really beginning to look like a house now and lots of decisions being made (adding to my lack of sanity...). Windows going in and roof going on!



Oh and a tub in our kitchen!
We've learned to just embrace the chaos.


// five //

This is soooooo me lately.



Cheers to the weekend!
(and getting some much needed R&R)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019