what I'm loving wednesday

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ummm, has anyone else been watching Don't Be Tardy this season? Excuse me, LOVE. I've watched previous seasons and even loved her on Real Housewives of ATL, but this go round she is even more hilarious to me. I just love how she keeps it real. New fav show, along with Ladies of London. Bravo is my jam.


Also, their new home? Unreal. My favorite part was "...yeah and we got 59 cameras cuz the Biermans. don't. play." Chad even walked through the living room while I was watching the first episode with the "placenta smoothie scene". He said what. are. you. watching? I told him "yup. Placenta smoothies next time buddy". (I'm totes kidding over here. Vomit.)


Lilly Pulitzer's new Fall collection is incredible. For the longest time all of us Southern stores begged them to give us more "end of Summer styles" (pretty sure it's still 100 million degrees in August and September around here) and less sweater dresses and leggings for the first July Fall shipment. Praise tha Lord they listened and we've got awesome new maxi dresses, more Callahan shorts, and comfy little cotton dresses that work perfectly with sandals now, yet will easily transition to Fall with nude boots. Uploading more styles to www.scsugar.com tomorrow with more styles on the way. Check it out!


Confession: Up until about a year ago I despised frozen or iced coffee drinks. Hated them. For some reason, I decided to give them a try again and I'm glad I did. Lately, when the temps have been rising this Summer I have loved Starbucks' Caramel Ribbon Crunch. It's like dessert and a great afternoon pick-me-up.


Also loving Lindsay Letters prints at Hobby Lobby lately. Went back this week and bought this canvas for Cade's big boy room at the new house that I've wanted for a while now. I have been purchasing things here and there for the new house for over a year now. (Ok, maybe longer) Can not wait to see it all come together soon!


All of their wall decor is 1/2 off this week (I mean when is anything NOT 1/2 off at Hob Lob though). Seriously I've been impressed with their new stuff. Worth stopping by if you're needing anything like that. 

Ok, that's all for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019