:: five on friday ::

Friday, July 25, 2014

:: one ::

This week hasn't really went as planned. (Do my weeks ever really go as planned? Ha) My sweet little Cade started running a high fever Sunday evening and back to the doctor we went on Monday. Yep, the day my huge sale at Sugar started. I worked for a few hours, took him to the dr, then back home to snuggle. My baby will always come first and I'm thankful for a job where I have great help and can be flexible! Turns out he (and our cousin Hayden) both got HF&M again. Such fun to come back home to from vaca. They both had fevers over 104+ and it scared us mamas half to death. It has been an awful round this time, Cade has been out of daycare all week, but fortunately he feels much better as of today and is almost himself again. There is nothing worse than seeing your baby sick and feeling so helpless. The absolute WORST.

 :: two :: 

In other news, I did come back from vaca to new hardware in Sugar's dressing rooms! Now to purchase new chairs and our dressing room re-design will be complete. I love the way it turned out.


:: three :: 

I'm talking hair again. Who am I kidding? I always talk about my hair! I love getting it cut and colored every 6 weeks and as much as that sounds high maintenance (and as much as I need to be saving right now) it's just a treat I can not give up. I'm thinking about getting it chopped even more next week. Love this style I found on Pinterest.



:: four :: 

Also love this image I found on Pinterest as well. Obsessed with using antique furniture in a crisp, light bathroom. 


:: five :: 

Another amazing Pinterest quote to finish up the week. 

This. is. everything.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019