crazy weekend catch up.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wow, it's Tuesday? I finally feel like I'm able to catch my breath now. What a crazy weekend starting last Thursday with Sugar's 6th birthday celebration. I haven't slowed down since! Here's what we've been up to...

Like I said, Thursday kicked off Sugar's 6th bday celebration. I had worked plenty extra hours last week getting set up for it. Chad and I even stayed late and revamped my entire maternity section and moved furniture to give a new look. I was SO ready to celebrate with all my sweet customers and felt incredibly blessed to celebrate SIX years. 
We had fun giveaways each day...


gave out cute cups, pens, and candy...


received the most gorgeous flowers from one of our super sweet customers...


It was such a fun weekend, but again longer hours and Cade spent plenty time in "daddy daycare" and with Grami, Charles, Mimi and Papa. Don't know what I would do without them! Here's some of the pics Chad sent me...

Cade threw on MY hat, looked at Chad and said "Ok daddy ready to go outside now!"

posing with his first turkey that Chad's buddy Blake killed. Chad's only killed one too 
fishing with Grami and Charles on Lake Secession. Why does he look TEN in this picture. Waaaaaaahhhh!
watching the Masters and making funny faces. Remember this outfit Ruth??
Saturday afternoon I left work just a tad early and headed to Asheville. Well, Candler NC - right outside of Asheville. Chad couldn't get off work in time (he works every Saturday) and my sister was going to be my date but had an entire bridal party come in her store last minute. I just trucked on up there by myself because I knew I would be helping my friend's mom who was directing and I didn't want to miss my sweet friend's wedding. I met Stephanie through my friend Kelly and the wedding was held at The Farm in Candler. 
Here she is with her groom Richard! 



It was SUCH a gorgeous venue and beautiful wedding. 
The day was absolutely perfect, couldn't have been better weather...




Me and Sweetbef, who was one of the bridesmaids.




It was a sit down dinner with mixed vintage plates. Every little detail was just adorable. Loved it!


Snapped this pic in a frenzy when the ceremony began. One of my favorites!


Loved the old church pews and outdoor seating. The doors all opened so even inside, it felt like you were outside. Oh and not to mention would you look at that gorgeous sunset and views?? Incredible.


I was sad Chad couldn't join me but I made the best of it and had such a great time with the girls! 
It was just what I needed after a long crazy week. Lots of laughter and lots of dancing...


Plenty of selfies on the dance floor. We legit did NOT sit down. Top five best dance party EVER.



 I raced back home Sunday morning to spend the whole day with my little man. Uncle Mack and Aunt Coco came over and we took Cade to the park at the lake just minutes from our house then grilled burgers. 
It was the perfect "Sunday-funday"

Then yesterday was rough. I was still exhausted and this has been my saving grace. Lots and lots of coffee...








Now off to do more catching up at the store and praise the Lord we squeezed in finishing our taxes last week too. Gah, it was a crazy week but now I'm looking forward to my brother coming into town this weekend and having some major quality family time. Can't wait to celebrate Cade's THIRD Easter. He is so pumped about hunting Easter eggs this year. It's going to be so fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 6 years, how exciting!!! I need to stop by this shop sometime when I'm in SC! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019