What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Few of my "loves" on Pinterest this week. 

I made the Greek Pasta Salad tonight to take to work for lunch tomorrow (maybe a side for dinner tomorrow night too). It is SOOO good and I made it with a light Italian dressing so let's just say it's somewhat healthy too. Trying to cut out carbs and sugars and go Paleo but as you know, uh...it ain't easy y'all. So I'm doing the best I can. Gotta have my pasta at least once and a while. But I will share a recent AWESOME book I read that has really gotten me to make a few diet changes in 2013. 
It's amazing. That will have to be a whole other post.


This. hair. 

Makes me want to go back to my dark natural color! Love the messy chopped layers


I'm going to attempt to make this wreath (minus the Easter bunny and eggs) for Cade's party. Maybe add a chevron bow? Don't hold this photo against me. Fingers crossed.


I MUST MAKE THIS FOR SUGAR! 

How stinkin' cute. So easy to make with vinyl decals too. Love DMB and love. this.


This pretty much sums up my motto for life. 

Yup.


Happy Wednesday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019